Arafat: 350,000 pilgrims to go by train

Posted by Garba Muhammad, in Makkah | 9 August 2019 | 513 times

Gmail icon


Pilgrims currently in Saudi Arabia for the annual hajj were informed on Thursday that 350,000 of them will use train to Mina-Arafat-Mustalifah-Jamarat, while 800,000 will use buses.

The Security Spokesperson of Saudi Ministry of Interior, Prince Gen. Nasir Turkey, disclosed this while speaking at a joint press conference on the road map for his ministry during five days of this year’s hajj exercise.

He said that already there was ongoing movement of 80 percent of pilgrims Mina last night.

“80 percent pilgrims will leave for Mina tonight, while the rest (20percent) will leave through the day (Friday),” he said.

Meanwhile, Gen. Basam Arbiya, Spokesperson of President of Security, said that all security agencies have highest standard of readiness in terms of personnel and equipment. “All done by the government of the custodian of the two holy mosque.

“We have upgraded with advanced security to serve the guest of Allah.

“It’s an honour for the leadership and citizens of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to serve the guest of Allah whole heatedly with full fledge,” he said.

 

•Photo by Garba Muhammad in Makkah shows the joint press conference in Makkah, by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, Health, Security, Interior and Saudi Civil Defence . . . on Thursday.


Source: News Express

Readers Comments

0 comment(s)

No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.


You may also like...