Posted by News Express | 1 July 2020 | 455 times
By PAMELA EBOH, Awka
A three-storey residential building in Umuoji Street by old road, Nkpor, Anambra State, was on Tuesday gutted by fire.
The fire, which affected the topmost floor of the building located close to a hospital, was reportedly caused by electrical fault.
Though no life was lost in the inferno, property worth millions of naira was lost.
Confirming the incident, the Chief Fire Fighter in the state, Engr. Martin Agbili, said: “No casualty was recorded.”
He however said his men were on ground to put out the fire from escalating to other floors.
No comments yet. Be the first to post comment.